Tried & True Tutoring's Store
Mater Dei HS Comprehensive ACT Prep Course - Spring 2018
This class is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the complete content and strategies for success on the ACT Exam.
This class is perfect for students preparing to take ACT Exams during the 2018 school year.
- Designed by a perfect scoring ACT expert and credentialed teacher
- 16-hours of classroom instruction
- 2 full-length, online practice test
- Engaging Instructors
- All books & materials included
The class will be held at Mater Dei High School on the following dates:
- Tuesday, February 13th, from 2:45 PM - 4:45 PM (ODD)
- Saturday, February 17th, from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM – (Online Practice ACT #1)
- Tuesday, February 20th, from 2:45 PM - 4:45 PM (ODD)
- Tuesday, February 27th, from 2:45 PM - 4:45 PM (ODD)
- Tuesday, March 6th, from 3:05 PM - 5:05 PM (EVEN)
- Tuesday, March 13th, from 3:05 PM - 5:05 PM (EVEN)
- Tuesday, March 20th, from 2:45 PM - 4:45 PM (ODD)
- Saturday, March 24th, from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM – (Online Practice ACT #2)
- Tuesday, March 27th, from 3:05 PM - 5:05 PM (EVEN)
- Tuesday, April 10th, from 2:45 PM - 4:45 PM (ODD)
The class will take place in Room 603.
Seating is limited, so reserve your spot by clicking "Add to Cart" and completing checkout. Discount code (if applicable) will be inputted on the second or final page of checkout where billing information is entered.
Here's to a successful ACT!
Cancellation Policy: We require 7-days notice of cancellation prior to the start of this event for a full refund. If you request a cancellation within 7-days of the event start-date, you will be refunded 50% of your total enrollment cost. No refunds will be available within 24-hours of the event start-date.