Tried & True Tutoring's Store
Moorpark HS Comprehensive ACT Prep Course - Fall 2017
This class is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the complete content and strategies for success on the ACT Exam.
This class is perfect for students preparing to take ACT Exams during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
- Designed by a perfect scoring ACT expert and credentialed teacher
- 10-hours of classroom instruction
- 3 full-length, practice exams
- Engaging Instructors
- All books & materials included
The class will be held at Moorpark High School on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 27th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Saturday, September 30th, 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM – (Online Practice ACT #1)
- Wednesday, October 4th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, October 11th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, October 18th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Saturday, October 21st, 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM – (Online Practice ACT #2)
- Wednesday, October 25th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, November 1st, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, November 8th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, November 15th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Wednesday, November 29th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
- Saturday, December 2nd, 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM – (Proctored Practice ACT #3)*
- Wednesday, December 6th, 8:00 AM - 8:55 AM
* Proctored Mock Exam on December 2nd will take place on the Cal Lutheran University Campus.
Seating is limited, so reserve your spot by clicking "Add to Cart" and completing checkout. Discount code (if applicable) will be inputted on the second or final page of checkout where billing information is entered.
Here's to a successful ACT!
Cancellation Policy: We require 7-days notice of cancellation prior to the start of this event for a full refund. If you request a cancellation within 7-days of the event start-date, you will be refunded 50% of your total enrollment cost. No refunds will be available within 24-hours of the event start-date.